Fear of God Essentials 1977 T-Shirt – Light Oatmeal
A taupe cotton tee from Jerry Lorenzo’s Fear of God Essentials 1977 T-Shirt – Light Oatmeal is one of the essentials t-shirts streetwear products, and it is no different in this collection. With its characteristic style and fit, the garment is cut in a boxy fit and features clean, no-frills branding; the chest is decorated with bold and colorful text, and the nape is highlighted with the brand’s signature rubber patch.
- Material:90%Cotton, 10%Polyester,
- Color: gray
- Machine Wash
- No Color Fading
- Style Pullover
- Top Quality Print
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Style Casual
- half sleeves
Shipping and Return
- There is a general expectation that orders will arrive at their specified addresses in 10 to 15 days, depending on their location. It is possible to return charges between 15 and 20 days after the customer has received them.
- It takes three business days for the order to be processed.
- Weekends and bank holidays are not permitted for deliveries to be made. Our customers can only be served on weekends since we are open.
- Delivery should be checked as soon as possible after it has been made.
- The customer is responsible for reporting any damages or shortages immediately upon delivery of the goods if there are any.
Hannah Liston –
The soft t-shirt of this designer is a must-have for any summer enthusiast. With its nice material and stylish design, not only will you be able to stay cool during the warm months but also impress friends with your fashion sense!
Hannah Liston –
I can’t believe how soft and comfortable this t-shirt is! It fits perfectly, which makes me happy since I always feel like my clothes don’t fit right when they’re too big or small.